When I think of the holiday makeup I think of tons of glitz and shine. But as a work-from-home mom, your girl doesn’t have a ton of time for makeup application. More often than not, when I’m doing my makeup I tend to keep my eyeshadow application on the simple side. I’m also getting a kick out finding everything I need at the drugstore.
Here’s What I Used to Create This Look
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Face Moisturizer (Supposed to be great at lightening dark spots).
- Covergirl Tru Blend Primer For Oily Skin.
- Covergirl TruNaked Roses Palette.
- Katy Kat Eye Mascara.
- COVERGIRL Ink It! Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner.
- Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Crimson Cat.
- CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Lava in Mauva Lava.